Easily spin up a new documentation site with the power of Docz and Netlify CMS.
🚀 Setting Up Your Gatsby Site
Create a Gatsby site.
Use the Gatsby CLI to create a new site, specifying the default starter.
gatsby new my-docz-site https://github.com/colbyfayock/gatsby-starter-docz-netlifycms
Navigate into your new site’s directory and start it up.
cd my-docz-site/ npm run develop
Open the source code and start editing!
Your site is now running at
⚡ Quick Start with Netlify
Deploy to Netlify
Note: This will request Github access and will create a repository for you
Enable & Configure Netlify Identity for Authentication
- Navigate to Identity in the Netlify navigation
- Click Enable Identity
- Click Invite Users and enter your first user's email
- Click Settings & Usage
- Optional: If you'd like to close registration, scroll to Registration Preferences and change to Invite Only
- Scroll down to Git Gateway and click Enable
- You're ready to register and log in!
Once the invited user completes registration via the link in their email, they'll be able to log in via: