Strapi Starter Gatsby Blog
Updated version of the first Gatsby starter with much more features
This starter allows you to try Strapi with Gatsby with the example of a simple blog. It is fully customizable and due to the fact that it is open source, fully open to contributions. So do not hesitate to add new features and report bugs!
- 2 Content types: Article, Category
- 2 Created articles
- 3 Created categories
- Responsive design using UIkit
- SEO and social media friendly
- "/" to display every articles
- "/article/:id" to display one article
- "/category/:id" display articles depending on the category
create-strapi-starter CLI to create your project.
# Using Yarn yarn create strapi-starter my-site gatsby-blog # Or using NPM npx create-strapi-starter my-site gatsby-blog
The CLI will create a monorepo, install dependencies, and run your project automatically.
The Gatsby frontend server will run here => http://localhost:8000
The Strapi backend server will run here => http://localhost:1337